Sunday, June 22, 2008

Political Forums

Political Forums has left me with no impression whatsoever. I suppose this forum simply demonstrates a complete and utter balance on nearly every category I can think of to define it. Political Forums is running the latest version of V-Bulletin. It's fast, plain, easy to navigate, and one of the most active political forums on the web. The average number of members currently active is around 45 to 50, which is more than any other forum I've visited. I suppose this says a lot.

However, I've come back to this forum again and again, trying to get excited about it, but I can't. They seem to have the same debates and arguments again and again and again, ad infinitum. Of course, people keep joining in, keep the debate going, offering a wide range of perspectives. From the perspective of post content, this is the most comprehensive political forum on the web. Which is why I find it so strange that I can't get excited enough about it to dive right on in. Definitely check it out for yourselves, though, with over 5,000 members, if your into political forums, I assume you're either already a member here, or have been in the past.

No comments: